Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Daily Planner and Notes Featuring On This Day with Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans


It's Denise here today, to share a video tutorial.  I started my 2018 year planner and created January's pages to share with you.


On This Day_Year Planner Pages_Denise_12 Dec_01

I used fussy cutting, stamping and spritzing to add interest, without adding any bulk.

Here's are close-ups of these two pages.


On This Day_Year Planner Pages_Denise_12 Dec_02



On This Day_Year Planner Pages_Denise_12 Dec_03

To see the creative process, click on the video link below.






Thanks so much for popping by the BoBunny blog today.  We hope to see you back tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Denise x


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: On this Day in January/ On This Day

Cardstock: Blueberry Vintage

Stamps: Snowflakes, Captured, Icons, Amen, To the Point






1 comment:

  1. Thank You for this Denise! I have been waffling between planner or calendar. You have set me on the planner path now. Have a great new year, I look forward to seeing more of your work. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete