Saturday, November 11, 2017

Fa-La-La Mini Album with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,  Elena is here today.

Christmas season is so near. It's never too early to start the preparations. Actually I like creating not only cards during this busy time but it's a pleasure to review some old pictures taken past seasons.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_01.jpg

I like creating mini albums each year with BoBunny Christmas collection. This year I had fun working with Fa-La-La collection.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_02.jpg

I love the teal and emerald colors in this collection.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_03.jpg

There are many details to fussy cut also. The gingerbread house, twigs, Santa - so many to choose from!

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_04.jpg

I  am sure the any photos will look great on these pages, especially family Christmas photos and traditions!

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_05.jpg

However I decided I would like to use black and white photos and then added some lovely glittered cardstock accents.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_06.jpg


Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_07.jpg

I added some die cuts, I like adding them to my projects for a bit of extra flair and depth.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_08.jpg

Then, I foam mounted some of my embellishments, to pop from the page.

Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_09.jpg


Fa-La-La_Mini_Elena_Nov_7_10.jpg

Look at the fine detail, the adorable designs and how well the colors blend together for this festive Christmas mini album.

Thanks for stopping by today!

BoBunny Supplies:

Pattern Papers: Fa-La-La/ Be Merry, Holiday Hoot, Noteworthy, Santa Stripe, Countdown, Sparkle, Christmas Tree, Cheer:; Fa-la-la 6x6 Paper Pad

Dies: Christmas Card,to and From, Ornate Doilies


No comments:

Post a Comment